Events in the neighborhood are part of the essential fabric of our Association. All events are open to neighbors and friends.
NEW! Check out the Calendar on the left menu of this blog and see more detail on upcoming events! You can also subscribe to the calendar and add events directly to your calendar. Cool.
ANNUAL BANA EVENTS
For historical purposes, we’ve included articles to some of the past events held in the neighborhood.
- August: National Night Out
- September: March under the “Burch Avenue” banner in NC PRIDE
- Oct: Halloween in the Park
- Dec: Luminarias
- Dec: Kids’ service project
- April from 1:00 – 3:00 in the Burch Avenue Park: BANA Annual Spring Meeting
- May: Sidewalk Yard Sale
- May: Play City Streets!
MONTHLY BANA MEETINGS (open to all!)
We hold monthly BANA meetings and post minutes to our listserv and occasionally also archive them below.
- July 1, 2014 at 7pm at 922 Exum
- September 8, 2014 at 7pm at 922 Exum
- October 13 at 6pm at the Emily K Center
- November 10 at the Emily K Center
- December 6 potluck at 922 Exum
- January 19: Monthly BANA meeting at 833 Burch at 6:30pm (open to all!)
- Feb 9: Monthly BANA meeting at 922 Exum
- March 9: Monthly BANA meeting at 922 Exum
- April 26 from 1:00 – 3:00 in the Burch Avenue Park: BANA Annual Spring Meeting